April 2010 Renovation Newsletter #2
In this issue of reVISION’s Renovation Newsletter:
- reVISION Custom Home Renovations
- GVHBA renOVATION Awards Finalists Announced!
- 5 Tips for Spring Maintenance
- Current reVISION Projects
reVISION Custom Home Renovations is now on Facebook and Twitter.
For the latest information on current projects, industry news and tips & tricks to help with your renovation project, follow us on:
GVHBA renOVATION Awards Finalists Announced!
The Greater Vancouver Home Builders’ Association (GVHBA) has announced the finalists for Metro Vancouver’s first-ever home-renovation awards. The renOVATION Awards program recognizes excellence in renovation construction and design.
“This year, Vancouver-area homeowners will spend $3.5 billion on home improvements, generating $1.6 billion in wages. The renovation industry is a major foundation block of Metro Vancouver’s economy, and we are pleased to honour the industry’s best,” said GVHBA Chief Executive Officer Peter Simpson.
Finalists were selected in each of 22 categories, including best kitchen, bathroom, outdoor living space, accessible renovation, exterior renovation and heritage renovation, with reVISION Custom Home Renovations receiving five nominations:
- Best Kitchen – $80,000 – $119,999
- Best Bathroom – Under $20,000
- Best Bathroom – $20,000 – $39,999
- Best Renovation – $250,000 – $399,999
- Renovator of the Year – Small Volume
Award winners will be announced at a gala awards ceremony on Friday, May 28 at the Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel. To view the complete list of finalists and before-and-after photographs of their exceptional renovation projects, visit www.ovationawards.ca.
5 Tips for Spring Maintenance
- Have your furnace filter checked
- Clean all air vents and exhaust fans
- Clean gutters and downspouts
- Check smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Check the exterior of the home with regards to the foundation and roofing
Current reVISION Projects
West Side Wide Open
Stucco Repairs in progress
Ready for Countertops
See more of this project on our Facebook page.
Silestone countertops installed
See more of this project on our Facebook page.Back to the Blog