10 Easy Tips for An Organized Kitchen – Kitchen Renovation Ideas
You may ask, What are some kitchen renovation ideas that will freshen up my space? Well, the single best thing you can do is stand back and survey your space. Chances are there is an area or two that can use some tweaking. Conquer your cluttered kitchen with these 5 tips.
1. Keep counters tidy – Put away infrequently used appliances like mixers and blenders to maximize your counter space.
2. Store basic staples in jars – When unpacking your groceries, rather than wait, immediately transfer basic items such as flour, sugar, rice in reusable jars. This will keep your cupboards from messy packaging and allow you to keep an eye on your product quantity.
3. Label your jars – Labelling all your products is a great way to keep everything organized in your kitchen. It keeps you from having to search for what you need.
4. Store your scrubbers – Keep your sink neat and tidy at all times. Caddy’s are great for under the sink or on the side of the counter. Porcelain caddy’s are easy to clean and designed to last.
5. Organize your junk drawer – Rather than throwing items into that one drawer, invest some of your time to set up dividers or filers for the “junk” drawer. It will automatically keep you organized at all times, and you’ll be able to find the birthday candles much quicker.
Can you add to our list? Let us know how you keep your kitchen cluttered free.Back to the Blog