- Request an EstimateThinking About Renovating? Just thinking about starting a renovation can be overwhelming and stressful. There is so much to consider. With renovation and home improvement programs flooding your television, confusion can rein supreme. We can help. We can sand down the bumps and even out the rough edges. We are happy to share our expertise and knowledge with you. Just fill out this no obligation form and we will respond, in person, within 2 business days, with ideas and suggestions. If you want to take it the next step, we will make an appointment to sit down with you and look at the big picture. We do not use your information for solicitation, nor do we share this information with third parties. [contact-form 2 “Estimate Form”]
- Gallery[portfolio cat=3 style=gallery max=9]
- reVISION’s Blog
- AboutAbout reVISION Custom Home Renovations The building of quality renovations is in our blood. Today, the principal owner of the company, Todd Senft, and his team of dedicated professionals, brings the tenets of ethics, creativity and passion for excellence to each and every project. We actively participate in our industry driving for improved standards, accountability and “best practice” guidelines. reVISION Custom Home Renovations sat on the 2005/06 steering committee promoting the “One Tonne Challenge” which urges us to take action on climate change by reducing emissions. We are past members of the Board of Directors for the Fraser Valley Home Builders Association (1999 – 2003) and are current members of the Greater Vancouver Home Builders Association (GVHBA) and the Renovation Council. We actively participate in our industry driving for improved standards, accountability and “best practice” guidelines. We are an environmentally responsible company. The “next generation” is top of mind in all our business undertakings. As such, we evaluate every project to ensure all recyclable materials such as drywall, wood, metal, cabinets and concrete are dealt with in a conscientious and authorized manner.
- ServicesServices page text…
- Sub-Trade ApplicationInterested in working with reVISION Custom Home Renovations as a sub-trade? Fill out the form below (or download sub-trade application form, fill out and fax it to us) and we’ll contact you. Fields marked with * are required. [contact-form 3 “Sub Trade Application”] Download sub-trade application form
reVISION Custom Home Renovations is a Vancouver-based Design Build Home Renovations Company Specializing in High-end Indoor & Outdoor Kitchens and Whole Home Renovations.
reVISION's Renovation Blog
With so many different renovation companies and Design Builders out there its hard to compare one to the next. Below are a set of questions to ask yourself and then to ask the firm you thinking about hiring. To make it easy, we’ve put down our answers for you.
1. Is it important to you that your contractor is truthful and transparent with construction costs?
The reVISION Design Build DifferencereVISION Custom Home Renovations has been providing award-winning design-build home renovations and home building services in Greater Vancouver for over 15 years. Our mission is to "make it happen" and help realize your vision for your dream kitchen, bathroom and whole home renovations.
Renovations can be overwhelming and stressful, but they don’t have to be. We believe the two most important keys to a successful project are a detailed contract and open communication throughout the process. Here are some of the building blocks of our process for the best home renovations Vancouver has to offer:
We listen. Beginning with the initial consultation, we review and discuss the wants, needs and goals for your project. We then provide insight into aspects of the renovation you may not have considered, including ways to maximize your budget while minimizing construction waste and the overall environmental impact. We partner with you to make your dream home a reality.
We plan carefully. The project ideas are turned into design drawings to help you visualize the end result. From here we prepare a detailed budget and a detailed contract that clearly articulates all of the project details – from the beginning to the end – so that we manage your expectations at every step along the way. We also provide additional documentation such as final specifications and construction site guidelines, and obtain all required permits for the work being done.
We take pride in our work. Our commitments to customer satisfaction, quality craftsmanship, design excellence, and sustainable renovation practices are the building blocks of our company. Our best indication of a job well done is your smile of satisfaction - on this project and the one we are called back to do for you in the future. See what our clients have to say about their home renovation projects.
Thinking about renovating? Contact us today for a no obligation discussion about your project, or request our free report detailing the 7 Secrets of Successful and Profitable Renovations.
For Immediate Release
reVISION Custom Home Renovations Inc Announces Partnership with Kevin Parenteau
Vancouver BC – July 16,2013
reVISION Custom Home Renovations Inc is pleased to announce the recent Partnership with Kevin Parenteau to lead reVISION’s sales and marketing department.
Kevin Parenteau comes with over 15 years of Operations, Sales and Marketing experience within the construction industry. Most recently, he held the position of CMO and Co-owner of Wolfgang Commercial Painters in Vancouver. Kevin Parenteau was instrumental in growing Wolfgang from a small owner-operator into one of the largest painting contractors in BC and made regular appearances on BIV’s Fastest Growing Companies lists. reVISION Renovations is confident that Kevin’s background is perfectly suited to drive its growth and operational strategies.
About reVISION Custom Home Renovations Inc
reVISION Custom Home Renovations has been providing award-winning Greater Vancouver home renovations and home building services for over 15 years. reVISION Renovation’s mission is to help its customers realize their dream kitchen, bathroom and whole home renovations
Recent Media Coverage
You’ve decided to install new flooring in your condominium, or update the flooring before you move in. But what to buy?
With condos you have to take a lot more into consideration than simply how the floor will look. First and foremost, there are the neighbours, and it’s not just how much they might hear you, but how much you might hear them.
Before you start shopping for flooring, says Ashley Kitchen, interior designer at reVISION Renovations, check into your condominium bylaws.
“With older condominiums, many strata councils will absolutely say no to hardwood floors,” she says. “You really need to speak to the strata members before you do anything else.”