October 2010 Renovation Newsletter
In this issue of reVISION’s Renovation Newsletter:
- Heritage Haven
- reVISION Projects in Progress
- Adding a Storey to Your Home
- Solar Homes Pilot
- Exclusive Offer
Georgie Finalist 2009 for Best Residential Renovation ($100,000 – $249,000)
Being one of the few original homes on the street, it was important to be sensitive to its 1912 heritage. Original flooring was saved, refinished and reused wherever possible throughout the renovation. Additional reclaimed hardwood was installed in the kitchen and custom staircase.
|Light flooded, functional and elegant kitchen||Unique, custom made staircase|
reVISION Projects in Progress
Front Row Seats
We’ve got “Front Row Seats” in this full condo renovation located in West Vancouver. Here is just a taste of the project. You can find more progress photos from this project and many more in our gallery on Facebook.
|Before: Nice view huh?||And the journey begins!|
Leave a Penny, Take a Nickel
Located on Pennyfarthing in False Creek, an Aging-in-Place project is on the go. Keep up with us while we transform this condo into an amazingly accessible, comfortable and stylish home that will age with you. Find more on Facebook.
|Before||New cabinets being installed|
Adding a Storey to Your Home
One way to add space to your home is too grow upwards opposed to outwards. Below are some benefits to this type of addition:
- If you and your family are in need of more space, adding another storey is more economical than selling; it will also increase the value of your home.
- It’s a great way to stay put if you are settled and comfortable in the neighborhood you live in.
- You can create whatever you want! Whether it’s a rec-room, more bedrooms, a study or theatre, it will be specifically tailored to meet your needs.
- A great way to add special feature to make your home unique, such as, lots of windows, high ceilings, or that spiral staircase you’re always wanted.
Solar Homes Pilot
Vancouver’s Solar Homes Pilot is offering 30 homes, on a first come-first serve basis, $4300 towards the cost of a solar hot water system (installed by Dec. 31st). For more information on this rebate and to see if you qualify, visit this website: http://vancouver.ca/sustainability/SolarHomes.htm
South Surreys Finest Luxury Day Spa would like to invite all reVISION newsletter subscribers to enjoy this exclusive offer:
50% off any Spa or Laser Hair Removal service over $50.
May not be combined with any other promotion or offer. Visit us at www.aquavitae.ca or call us at 604.542.SPA1 (7721).
When booking an appointment please use reference ID0, 40revision809
Aqua Vitae Spa and Laser. 14018, 32 Ave, South Surrey in Elgin Corners PlazaBack to the Blog