March 2012 Renovation Newsletter
In this issue of reVISION’s Renovation Newsletter:
- 2012 Award Finalist Nominations
- National CHBA Award of Honour
- How to Sell your Property Fast, for Top Dollars
- Design Trends for 2012
- Colouring the Future
- reVISION reCOMMENDS…
2012 Award Finalist Nominations
The 2012 GVHBA Ovation Awards nominees have been announced, with reVISION being named a finalist for:
Best Sustainable Renovation – Create No Waste
Best Marketing Innovation: Renovator – Customer Care Correspondence System
Join us on Facebook to view more pictures of this project and many more!
National CHBA Award of Honour
The Canadian Home Builders Association presented the “National CHBA Award of Honour” (Builder/Renovator category) to Todd Senft, President of reVISION Custom Home Renovations Inc. This award recognizes the member’s efforts to promote the mission and objectives of the Association locally and provincially.
How to Sell your Property Fast, for Top Dollars
reVISION Custom Home Renovations’ Todd Senft contributes to Sarah Megginson’s article in the March 2012 issue of Canadian Real Estate Magazine. He gives tips and suggestions on how to attract buyers and how to boost your property’s appeal to increase the chances of a quick sale. Join us on our website to read the full article!
Design Trends for 2012
Change your décor whenever the mood strikes. 5 design trends for 2012:
- Lighting Systems – Motorized blinds and iPad-controlled technology in every room.
- Simple Interiors – Less clutter, more open space.
- Functional Kitchens – Featuring easy-clean surfaces and top-of-the-line appliances including steam ovens, built-in coffee machines and warming drawers.
- Spa-Like Bathrooms – With steam showers, heated floors and walk-in showers.
- Add some Colour – Add an exotic colour to your home, which will brighten up your space and boost your energy!
Colouring the Future
The right paint choice can make all the difference in creating the desired feel for your home. Mylene Gevry, of paint manufacturer Sico states “blush reds, natural greens and blues are three of the year’s biggest colours, helping to create a warm and contemporary colour palette”. Don’t be afraid to EXPRESS YOUR SELF!
ben Waterborne Interior Paint – Primer (624)
- Ideal for sealing a variety of porous and nonuniform surfaces, including wallboard
- Easy to apply, spatter resistant and dries quickly
- Low VOC’s
- Deep colour Base Primer (04) maximizes hiding power of deeper finish coats
Future Requests? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what trends you would like us to talk about in our upcoming newsletters.Back to the Blog