Hawaii Blue Outdoor Kitchen and Living Space
Bring the heat outdoors and keep it cool inside. Outdoor living is today’s lifestyle. Many Vancouver home owners are turning their back yard space to a more attractive, entertaining, relaxing area. You can have anywhere from a full outdoor kitchen to a snazzy, modern and functional patio or deck. Outdoor kitchens are great for numerous reasons. We currently are working on building a full outdoor kitchen in the North Vancouver area. Along with our clients we are so excited to see the completed project.
The Design Plan:
The newly renovated outdoor space will feature a full size kitchen and pool area. Stay tuned for the details on our next blog.
Here are benefits in hiring a Vancouver contractor to turn your backyard space into an area where you can relax, entertain and enjoy the outdoors all year round.
- Atmosphere – Vancouver weather is never predictable. Creating an outdoor kitchen area will allow you to enjoy the outdoors at any time of the day, rain or shine. Make sure to include an awning, lattice work or partial roofing to keep yourself dry on the rainy days. Include heat lamps for those parties that go a little late.
- Family Entertainment – Enjoy family reunions in the comfort of your own home. Barbeques, potlucks and picnics are easy in an outdoor kitchen. Only your imagination limits the renovation. You can speak to a general contractor to give you design ideas for your renovation. They have the know how to make your outdoor kitchen dreams a reality. Be sure to ask your contractor a lot of questions. This helps the construction go smoothly.
- Larger Group Entertainment – Why limit your guest list? Invite all your friends over to enjoy a friendly afternoon barbeque or an evening with wine and brie. Outdoor kitchens give you plenty more space to entertain, and lets you enjoy those beautiful Vancouver summer days.
- Durability – No more panics over spills and damages. Allow guests to enjoy the beauty of your home without creating a mess. Outdoor cleaning is a lot easier than scrubbing the indoors. Some leaves here and there add to the ambiance of your outdoor living.
- Ditch the Vacations – Save the airport fees and take advantage of what your home has to offer. Vancouver contractors have the skill to make your outdoor kitchen the newest hot spot.
Nothing is impossible. Take the vision you have and explore deeper. Speak to a professional Vancouver contractor, bring your ideas and take in theirs to make sure you have the best outdoor living space possible.Back to the Blog