Were 2 days away from Halloween, is your Vancouver home spooky ready?
Whether spiders, skulls or slimy eyeballs are your items of choice, take your favorite props and transform them into creepy Halloween decorations states Shawn Gauthier. Mr. Gauthier lets us in on 5 different ideas to take your home to the next spooky level.
1. Frame an assortment of creepy items and images in a gallery wall. Showcase the wall via candlelight: Everything appears scarier under a candle’s glow.
2. Frame old black and white photos from scary movies. Place them across your fireplace mantle for your guests to see. Just the memory of these frightening films will cause a chill.
3. Filled with cider, a hollowed-out peach pumpkin becomes an organic punch bowl. Add Four water-jug gourds to act as feet.
4. Add a scare with unexpected hidden skulls within your front entry bushes.
5. Shawn Gauthier mentioned, A very simple way to set a spooky scene is placing lit candles in front of a mirror. The reflections alone will send you running for the covers. We love this idea. Don’t forget to dim the lights to add a little more spookiness.
Last but not least, make sure you sit back and enjoy your halloween with a a glass of Mr. Hyde’s Potion – Made with vodka, aromatic herbs and blackberry liqueur, it’s frightfully refreshing.
I want to thank you again for the great service you have personally provided from start to finish of our project. It has been very much enjoyed and appreciated.
I would be happy to speak with any future prospective customers on your and your companies behalf.
Larry D, Vancouver
We have undertaken several projects over the past couple of years using your company’s services and have found you to be attentive to our needs and concerns, responsive to our requests, and as efficient as the busy construction industry can under existing conditions.
Christopher T. Wilson – President, Faireharbour Strata NW 649, Tsawassen
When our renovations were complete, we were very pleased with the quality and detail of the work that had been done. Also the estimated time in which Todd quoted at the beginning was accurate.
Peter M., Richmond
Todd is very organized and detail-oriented as well as being incredibly reliable…Todd represents a high level of professionalism within the work being done as well as on a personal level.
David C., Vancouver
A special thanks is due to Todd for seeing to it that the work progressed efficiently, with materials and trades people arriving when needed.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.