5 Ways to Stay Sane in Your Small Kitchen
Is your kitchen space limited? Well this week we are going to share 5 tips on how to save space in small kitchens. Just because you do not have the room to add a double-bowl sink or six burner stove, it doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice function or style states Laura Gaskill. Here are 5 tips to maximize your kitchen space from small chic appliances to innovative storage space.
1. Small appliances – Do not sacrifice your style when it comes to appliances. Many manufactures such as Bertazzoni and Viking make small appliances with style and function in mind, so even serious cooks can find something that works with there kitchen.
2. Single-bowl Sink – Stick with a single-bowl sink rather than a double-bowl sink. This can save you at least a foot or more on your counter space.
3. Compact Island – Islands are great for adding additional storage space to your kitchen. Go for an all in one compact. Custom built islands will allow you to include a sink, stove, microwave, prep place and extra storage for pots and pans.
4. Pull out Pantry – Have unwanted useless space in the kitchen?, well take advantage of it. Pull out pantry’s are a great addition to the kitchen and can be tucked into the tightest areas.
5. Floor to Ceiling Cabinets – Why have your cabinets a foot short, instead install floor to ceiling cabinets so you can store any extra items you need to. High-gloss white cabinets and proper lighting will open up your kitchen space.
Do not feel dampened about your small kitchen, get creative and use our tips. Every space has the potential to shine.Back to the Blog