Kitchen Renovations by reVISION Custom Home Renovations
The kitchen is often called the heart of the home, and with good reason – it’s likely it’s the most used room in the house.
The Kitchen tends to be the place where everyone hangs out, particularly at a party. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners are created here and effective, easy to use appliances are key to making your cooking and socializing enjoyable.
When planning your renovation, you may be looking to design your dream kitchen to make it more accessible, open it up to the rest of the house (or even to the outdoors), or are just looking to modernize, we’ll help you refine your needs and desires and provide options you may not have considered.
The best way to start a kitchen renovation is with a firm understanding of how you use your current kitchen and what bothers you about it. From there, we can determine if you need a larger work area, how to best optimize any inefficient or wasted space, and how to ensure it fits and flows with the rest of your home.
During your kitchen renovation we’ll help you:
- Create a realistic budget and schedule
- Design an efficient layout for your cooking and entertaining needs
- Optimize working space, storage, and lighting
- Select and source appropriate materials such as cabinets, countertops, flooring, energy-efficient appliances, fixtures, hardware and more
- Build the kitchen of your dreams!
When a kitchen renovation is designed and built right, you can see a return on investment of 70% or more.
At Revision Custom Home Renovations, we understand kitchen renovations and have nominations and awards to prove it:
- Sizzlin’ Skyline – Georgie Awards Winner “Best Kitchen Renovation (under $100,000)”
- A Kitchen for the Modern Renaissance Man – Georgie Awards Finalist “Best Kitchen Renovation” and National SAM Awards Finalist
- West Side Wide Open – National SAM Awards Finalist “Home Renovation”