King of The Kitchens
‘Come On Baby Light My Fire’, one of our latest kitchen renovations has now been announced as a finalist in two renovation awards.
The sleek and contemporary Lions Bay kitchen has been announced as a finalists in the Gerogie awards “Best Kitchen Renovation over $125,000” and the CHBA National Awards for Housing Excellence “Kitchen – Over $100,000”.
Why it’s a finalist in the awards?
This killer kitchen really has the wow factor! Consequently, it’s contemporary without feeling plain and cold. The sharp lines and open space is complemented by the natural greenery and sweeping landscape around the property. Furthermore, it was designed with our stylish clients in mind and works well with the rest of the first floor which is open and spacious.
What makes this kitchen stand Out from others?
- The kitchen is build for entertaining. The large island accommodates big groups and entertainment essentials such as a wine fridge.
- The backsplash is beautifully unique. Instead of tiles, a window lets the outside in.
- The marble fireplace at the end of the kitchen island is not only unique but also links the kitchen to the dinning area creating a dramatic feature and tying the two areas together.
- Entertaining is now easy with built-in coffee machine, steam oven, kitchen pot filler and even ceiling speakers to add ambiance.
- Soft close, simple and contemporary caruba elm effect European cabinetry with high gloss contrasting cabinets will stand the test of time.
What was it like before?
The 70’s style home was dominated with dark wood lacked light and room to entertain. In the kitchen, the new floor is now centred around a glass encased staircase and contemporary theme. By removing the laundry room, it allowed us to make the kitchen bigger. We modernized the ceiling, adding charm and interest with beams. The previously, obstructed views of the Howe Sound can now be enjoyed from the comfort of their new kitchen.