Home Energy Rebate Program – Home Renovation Vancouver
FortisBC is pleased to announce the new Home Energy Rebate program, a partnership between BC Hydro Powersmart and FortisBC.
The feed back FortisBC and BC Hydro received from there design workshop back in November 2013 was instrumental in the design of the program states Fortisbc. The new Home Energy Rebate Offer provides a wide variety of rebates to help you make it easy to reduce your ongoing energy costs, and improve the comfort of your home states Fortisbc.
Rebates available are for:
- Up to $1,200 for exterior wall insulation
- Up to $1,000 for basement insulation
- Up to $600 for attic insulation
Draftproofing and Ventilation
- Up to $500 for draftproofing upgrades
- $25 for an ENERGY STAR® bathroom fan (maximum 2 per homeowner
Space Heating Systems
- $800 for a ductless heat pump (electrically heated homes)
- Rebates for EnerChoice fireplaces are also available. Visit fortisbc.com/homerebates.
- Rebates for gas hot water heaters
Qualify for up to $3,750 in insulation and draftproofing rebates, plus a $750 bonus.
Related Information – Renovation Vancouver:Back to the Blog