Type: Full Condo Renovation
Budget: $100K - $150K
2014 Georgie Award Winner - "Best Condo Renovation under $300,000"
2015 Ovation Award Finalist-"Best Kitchen Renovation: Under $50,000 "
2015 Ovation Award Winner-"Best Townhouse/Condominium Renovation: Under $200,000 "
Type: Interior Renovation and Dormer Addition
Budget: $100K - $150K
- Request an EstimateThinking About Renovating? Just thinking about starting a renovation can be overwhelming and stressful. There is so much to consider. With renovation and home improvement programs flooding your television, confusion can rein supreme. We can help. We can sand down the bumps and even out the rough edges. We are happy to share our expertise and knowledge with you. Just fill out this no obligation form and we will respond, in person, within 2 business days, with ideas and suggestions. If you want to take it the next step, we will make an appointment to sit down with you and look at the big picture. We do not use your information for solicitation, nor do we share this information with third parties.
- Gallery[portfolio cat=3 style=gallery max=9]
- reVISION’s Blog
- AboutAbout reVISION Custom Home Renovations The building of quality renovations is in our blood. Today, the principal owner of the company, Todd Senft, and his team of dedicated professionals, brings the tenets of ethics, creativity and passion for excellence to each and every project. We actively participate in our industry driving for improved standards, accountability and “best practice” guidelines. reVISION Custom Home Renovations sat on the 2005/06 steering committee promoting the “One Tonne Challenge” which urges us to take action on climate change by reducing emissions. We are past members of the Board of Directors for the Fraser Valley Home Builders Association (1999 – 2003) and are current members of the Greater Vancouver Home Builders Association (GVHBA) and the Renovation Council. We actively participate in our industry driving for improved standards, accountability and “best practice” guidelines. We are an environmentally responsible company. The “next generation” is top of mind in all our business undertakings. As such, we evaluate every project to ensure all recyclable materials such as drywall, wood, metal, cabinets and concrete are dealt with in a conscientious and authorized manner.
- ServicesServices page text…
- Sub-Trade ApplicationInterested in working with reVISION Custom Home Renovations as a sub-trade? Fill out the form below (or download sub-trade application form, fill out and fax it to us) and we’ll contact you. Fields marked with * are required.